Site Engineer - Roads
Entered: 14 Nov 2018
A highly respected contractor is currently seeking a permanent Site Engineer for their major roads project based in Kilkenny.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
* Setting out on civil engineering projects
* Manage and develop junior members of the setting out team
* Communicate setting out control and provide information to assist with the construction of works
* Ensure setting out equipment is properly maintained and calibrated
* Applicants will have a proven record of setting out on civil engineering projects including earthworks, deep drainage, highways and infrastructure
* Ideally qualified to Graduate standard or the equivalent
* Excellent communications skills are essential, as is the ability to work under their own initiative.
* Applicants will be conversant with all surveying instruments, co-ordinate setting out and be able to work confidently with Autodesk Auto-Cad.
* A full clean driving licence is essential
This is an opportunity to join a highly respected civil engineering contractor. The client offers a competitive salary + package and great career progression.
If you are interested in this role please send a CV to Stephen.Walsh@icdsuk.com or Call Stephen on 0208 861 7847.
NO CV'S ARE SENT TO CLIENTS WITHOUT PRIOR CONSULTATION AND PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM THE CANDIDATE