Site Engineer (Senior)
Entered: 31 Mar 2020
Site Engineer/Manager (Build) | Dublin, Leinster | €Neg+ Car + Package
Required by major developer to work on various residential projects including concrete frame projects across Dublin and Leinster including multi-storey apartments, student accommodation and large housing developments both sides on the M50.
As Site Engineer/Site Manager you will have several years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK would be advantageous.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage junior Site Engineer/Technician for reading bar bending schedules and QA/QC for concrete pours.
- Logical procurement methods for ordering materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the visiting Contracts Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.