Site Engineer (Senior)
Entered: 23 Jan 2021
Site Engineer (Build) | Dublin (City & County) | €Neg + Bonus + Car + Pension + Medicare
Required by Top 10, Tier 1 award winning main contractor for various commercial, retail, and ‘high end’ residential projects in Dublin’s Docklands and Quays (both north and south of the river).
As Senior Site Engineer you will report to the Project Manager and visiting Contracts Manager, have proven experience of project delivery ensuring safe and efficient construction methods are utilised.
Ability to manage and motivate Junior ‘setting out’ Engineers, chasing the Design Team for timely details, assist with quantifying progress and any ‘extras for the visiting QS. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS via the Site Engineer(s).
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com