Site Engineer (Senior)
Entered: 22 Sept 2021
Site Engineer (Build) | Dublin, M50 | €Neg+ Package
Required by main contractor for various industrial, pharma, bio-tech projects including multi-phase for ‘blue-chip’ clients both sides of the M50.
As Site Engineer you will have several years’ experience of site management, setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage and delegation to junior Site Engineer/Technician.
- Monitor procurement of materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the visiting Contracts Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
Contact Barry Kelly email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.