Site Engineer (Senior)
Entered: 01 Oct 2020
Site Engineer (Build) | Kildare, Leinster| €Neg+ Package
Required by major property developer for various residential projects including hundreds of residential units (mix of apartments & houses) on a, multi-phase / multi-year exclusive development in Co Kildare (near the M50).
As Site Engineer you will have several years’ experience of setting out and dealing with various trades on site coupled with a relevant qualification. Previous employment with main contractors, developers or large specialist subcontractors in Ireland, UK will be considered.
- Generic site management duties, supervision of junior staff.
- Management of sub-contractors ensuring safe and efficient project delivery.
- Manage the ‘setting out’, line, level plumb using Total Station / GPS.
- Monitoring master programme with actual progress on site.
- Manage and delegation to junior Site Engineer/Technician.
- Monitor procurement of materials in conjunction with the construction programme.
- Report to the visiting Contracts Manager on a regular basis.
- Definite career path and continuous professional development offered.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com