Site Engineer / Senior Site Engineer
Entered: 19 May 2022
Senior Site Engineer | Dublin & Leinster | c. €75k++ & Car, Pension, Benefits
Recruiting a high calibre Senior Site Engineer, to assist in the provision of civil engineering services for high- and low-density housing and apartment developments in the GDA (Greater Dublin Area) under the direction of the Project Manager/Site Manager.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work.
- Coordinating site drawings and drawing register.
- Setting out for Subcontractors, gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame.
- Also, for foundations, floor slabs, blocklaying, services and civil works.
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works, civil engineering & RC Frame contractors.
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background.
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail.
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience.
- 3rd Level Engineering qualification (build, civil, management).
- Achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com