Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 23 Sept 2021
Site Engineer / Site Technician | Cork & Munster | €Neg + Package
As a Site Engineer you will be reporting to the Site Manager and visiting Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for basic setting out for the construction on new industrial projects, data centres, commercial buildings; including hotels, office blocks, also required for the civil engineering stages.
Site Engineer responsible for line, level plumb and vertical control utilising EDM, GPS, Total Station or similar. You will also be liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
You will have relevant Site Engineer qualification coupled with 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Initial setting out and site management of ground works and steel / concrete frame to finishes.
- Holding down bolts, structural steel, foundation pads, drainage, and cladding.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams.
- Assisting the QS with quantities, metrics and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to senior management.
Contact Barry Kelly firstname.lastname@example.org 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.