Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 17 Aug 2019
Site Engineer / Site Technician | Dublin & Leinster | €Salary + Package or €/hr
Reporting to the Site Manager and visiting Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for basic setting out for the construction on new industrial projects, data centres, commercial buildings; including hotels, office blocks, also required for the civil engineering stages.
Responsible for line, level plumb and vertical control utilising EDM, GPS, Total Station or similar. You will also be liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
You will have relevant qualification coupled with with 2+ years’ experience in a similar role.
Main elements of the project include:
- Initial setting out and site management of ground works and steel / concrete frame to finishes.
- Holding down bolts, structural steel, foundation pads, drainage and cladding.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design teams.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to senior management.