Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 19 Sept 2020
A Tier 1 developer / main contractor require the above for multi-phase residential development comprising of several house types with several sites ‘peppered’ either side of the M50.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for a Junior Site Engineer ‘setting out’ for the construction on new residential units including traditional semi & detached units, also ‘high-rise’ apartment blocks. Responsible for generic site management and liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
- Ideally have relevant qualification with 3+ year’s experience in a similar role.
- Site management of groundworks and masonry to internal finishes.
- Foundation pads, storm / foul drainage, and hard landscaping.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design team.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to the Site Manager.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com