Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
Site Engineer | Dublin & Leinster | €Neg/hr
Tier 1 developer / main contractor require the above for multi-phase residential development comprising of numerous apartments and house types with several blocks in Concrete Frame construction. Initially on a contract basis with option for longer term role.
Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for a Junior Site Engineer ‘setting out’ for the construction of the Concrete Frame and associated works across the ‘high-rise’ apartment blocks. Also responsible for generic site management and liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
- Ideally have relevant qualification with 3+ year’s experience in a similar role.
- Setting out skills associated with Concrete Frame construction
- Site management of groundworks and masonry to internal finishes.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design team.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to the Site Manager.
Email: Barry Kelly, firstname.lastname@example.org also view other options at www.icds.ie/recruit