Site Engineer / Site Technician
Entered: 26 Oct 2020
Site Engineer | Kildare & Dublin | €Neg + Package
A Tier 1 main contractor require the above. Reporting to the Site Manager, you will be responsible for 'design coordination' for the construction on new €500m+ industrial/ manufacturing plant (multi-phase over 3 years). Responsible site management and checking design details and liaising with the design team and other client representatives.
Ideally have relevant qualification with 5+ year’s experience in a similar role.
Main elements of the project include:
- Site management of groundworks and steel/concrete frame to internal finishes.
- Quality Control and management of site diary.
- Attending site meetings with the construction and design team.
- Assisting the QS with quantity's and project progress.
- Reporting progress on site to the Site Manager
- All 'setting out' will be done by the sub-contractors.