Entered: 07 May 2021
This 100 unit apartment project is being built by a residential developer who has over 30 years’ experience building residential projects in Dublin. There will be approximately 2 years work on this project with further projects due to start over this period.
- Setting out accurately on site.
- Working closely with the Site Management team.
- Completing As-built records.
- Material take-offs/orders.
- Providing progress reports.
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Updating site diary and relevant paperwork.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working as Site Engineer.
- Experienced working on projects from groundworks stage through to handover.
- Proficient is the use of AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as strong communication skills.