Entered: 25 Jan 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer for our client, a leading tier 1 main contractor with various ongoing projects.
The Site Engineer will join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 4 years’ experience setting out & quality control
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.