Entered: 06 July 2022
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for an experienced Site Engineer on behalf of our client, an International Construction Company.
This is a South Dublin based project and the successful Site Engineer has a minimum 4 years’ experience working on commercial/residential projects.
Site Engineer Responsibilities include:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant engineering qualification is required
- Minimum 4+ years’ setting out experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Good team player
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.