Strandhill, Co. Sligo.
Entered: 09 June 2023
Site Engineer- South Dublin
- Negotiable salary DOE
- Permanent position
Join a company that delivers industry leading services in the Construction & Civil Engineering sectors in Ireland. This is an established contractor that has built a culture of excellence in project delivery and this has led to significant repeat business from some major clients across the country.
This company has expertise in completing infrastructure projects including residential housing & apartments, data centres, service stations, roads, bridges and utility installations, ensuring that a position here will mean you are a part of significant projects that will allow you to progress your career while working with some of the best in their field.
This company is seeking an experienced Site Engineer with setting out experience to join their team in South Dublin for a housing project.
What you will do:
- Assuming day-to-day management of the site technical & engineering requirements (RFIs, Submittals, Shop Drawings, Design Team Workshops, etc.).
- Supporting the Project Manager/Contracts Manager to ensure that works are completed as per programme, on budget to a high standard.
- Identifying any information gaps, develop solutions and rectify in conjunction with the project and design teams
What you will need:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- 4+ years setting out experience
- Experience on residential or major civils projects in Ireland
Apply now in confidence with your CV.