Entered: 05 Dec 2023
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of our client, a main contractor contractor.
This is a South Dublin based role.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
- Ability to set out according to drawings, site surveys, as-built drawing
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standard
- Quality control & record keeping
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete register, records of deliveries etc.
Site Engineer Requirements:
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a site engineer
- Commercial build / concrete frame experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required.
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.