Site Engineer (Tipperary)
Entered: 10 Apr 2021
O’Neill and Brennan are currently recruiting for a Site Engineer on behalf of one of Irelands Leading Building Contractors. Our client have a Twenty Year tenure in the Irish Construction Industry and pride themselves on their reputation for delivering high quality projects. The individual will join their team on a Residential project based in Tipperary and must have more than 5 years’ experience in a Site Engineer role or similar. They are seeking a talented, experienced and accomplished Site Engineer with Setting Out experience to join their growing business in Tipperary.
- Working side by side with the Site Manager.
- Setting Out, Levelling and Surveying the site.
- Ensuring that all materials used on site, and work carried out are according with the specifications
- Liaising with Site Management, Subcontractors, Consultants, Supervisors, Quantity Surveyors and all of the onsite workforce involved in the project
- Ensuring Machines, Equipment, Tools and Procedures comply with current Safety regulations
- Inspection of Facilities and all other Operational Areas.
- 5 years+ Site Engineering & Setting Out experience.
- Qualifications in construction, engineering, building, or a related field.
- Experience working in Residential Projects.
- In-depth knowledge of Construction, Engineering, Construction, and Design.
- Irish Safe Pass.
- Meticulous in their attention to detail.
- Competent in the use of instruments for the purposes of setting out and gathering information, including Total Station and GPS.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 0879022067.