Site Engineer - Balbriggan - Water
Entered: 25 June 2019
Working across Dublin and Louth, on a range of Irish Water projects including, water mains, sewers and concrete tanks. A well-known civil engineering company, who are about commence to an Irish water contract in Balbriggan, between Louth and Meath.
With the increase workload north of Dublin, they currently require a site engineer with 2 years+ experience to join them on a permanent basis working within these areas.
€38,000 - €45,000 (Neg) + Vehicle + Fuel card + Subsistence + Accommodation
The Site Engineer will have:
The successful candidate will have a degree in civil engineering / construction management with 1-2 years experience working on civil projects, coming from either a civil contractor, or maybe someone who is working in a consultancy but would like to get some real hands on experience.
Key Site Engineer responsibilities:
- Daily Setting out of works (Trimble, GPS, Total Station) on site such Drainage, Utilities, Pavement, Kerbs, Earthworks, Water mains, Culverts, Temporary Works & Road Surface
- Regularly checking the setting out points
- Regular use of AutoCAD to check on site dimensions
- Maintaining Site Contract Records, As-Builts, Pre-Pour Inspections, Progress Reports/ Photographs, Request for Information and Change Orders.
- Assist in implementing traffic management plans
- To be aware of the companies, Health and Environmental Management System and to assist in its implementation to ensure a safe working environment.
The Remuneration Package:
An excellent package will be put in place for the successful candidate, the base salary for the position will be €38,000 - €45,000 (Neg) + Package, (Vehicle + Fuel card + Subsistence + Accommodation) depending on experience.
How to Apply:
If you'd like to find out more about this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date CV to email@example.com or give Cathal a call on +447724790015.
The Breagh Team
Breagh Recruitment are the go to specialist construction and engineering recruitment consultants across the UK and Ireland, with an ethos based on flexibility, hard work and a bit of good old common sense. We live within these core values servicing our clients and candidates on a daily basis.
Key roles we recruit for include: Design Engineers, Health & Safety managers, project managers, construction managers, site engineers, quantity surveyors, civil engineers, estimators, buyers, bid managers and site supervisors, across Ireland and the UK.
Keywords: Site Engineer, Setting out engineer, Project Engineer, Civil Engineer