Entered: 07 May 2021
This is a permanent role with an established building contractor.
- Setting out accurately on site.
- Working closely with the Site Management team.
- Completing As-built records.
- Material take-offs/orders.
- Coordinating and supervising sub-contractors.
- Quality Control.
- Health and Safety
- Updating the site diary and relevant project paperwork.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a Site Engineer.
- Experienced working on projects from the groundworks stage through to handover.
- AutoCAD experience.
- An attractive salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful person.