Entered: 07 May 2021
Our client is an established building and civil engineering contractor.
- Setting out, levelling, and surveying using a Robotic EDM.
- Liaising with the management team to ensure correct specification, quality, and quantity of materials are on site as and when required, checking all deliveries.
- Assist in the supervision, monitoring, and management of site operatives.
- Checking plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Ensuring that all materials used, and work performed are as per specifications.
- Updating site documentation.
- Engineering or Construction Management degree.
- Minimum of 3 years’ site engineering experience.
- Experience setting out RC and civils works.