Entered: 09 Dec 2021
Full training will be provided.
Our client would like to hear from recent graduates who are keen to develop their career in a dynamic environment which offers a broad range of experience whilst working on challenging and exciting projects. This is an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland's leading civil engineering contractors. The successful applicant can expect excellent career progression opportunities.
Experience and Education required:
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience.
- Good IT skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Full Driver’s License.
- Authorisation to work in Ireland.
- Desire to progress from engineering to management.
For more information about this Site Agent role please call Michael or David on 01 910 4044 or apply in confidence.
Acrow Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.