Entered: 02 Mar 2021
Site Manager required for a global construction services company to oversee a large industrial project in Baldonnell in Co. Dublin. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in larger valued projects.
Previous experience in Industrial projects is highly desirable.
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time, within the budget
- Ensuring the team are Health & Safety aware at all times
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Completing Snag lists, dealing with the client
- Great attention to detail.
- Trade Qualifications or a minimum
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
Please contact Kevin Hallissey on 021 2066078 or 085 8666089 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.