Snr. Engineer Commercial Build
Entered: 09 Aug 2020
Covid 19 will not last forever - stay safe!!!!!!
KCM Recruitment Ltd have been retained by a leading top 10 main contractor to recruit an experience Snr Site Engineer for a large commercial build in Dublin City Centre, South Side.
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide. They specialises in all aspects of build construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects.
- Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events.
- Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
- Ordering materials for external works, labour only contractors – ensuring there is sufficient orders place in adequate time to avoid delays on site.
- Manging Jnr Engineer on Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking sub contactors works i.e. levels, line & level, etc.
- Sign off hand over certs from sub-contractors.
- Assisting with site inductions, induction register, method statement register, ladder register
- Monitoring and managing red line drawings
- Third level Degree in Construction
- 10yrs experience
- Experience with Large Main Contractors in Ireland the UK
All applicants will be dealt with in the utmost confidence. Please forward your CV to email@example.com or contact Kevin on 087 2790484/014586006. Your recruiter has 20 years experience in construction recruitment.
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.