Snr Site Engineer Extensive Commercial Build Dublin
Entered: 30 Mar 2020
KCM Recruitment Ltd have been retained by a leading top 10 main contractor to recruit an experience Snr Site Engineer for a large commercial build in Dublin City Centre, South Side.
Our client is a very well established large main contractor with numerous diverse projects nationwide. They specialises in all aspects of build construction including commercial, pharmaceutical, healthcare, education, industrial and fit out projects.
- Ensuring all contractors on site are working to the latest set of construction drawings / details.
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy of calculations
- Monitor quality of workmanship & materials,
- Keep a daily diary of all relevant events.
- Maintain as built drawings, liaising with site management to meet project deadlines.
- Ordering materials for external works, labour only contractors – ensuring there is sufficient orders place in adequate time to avoid delays on site.
- Manging Jnr Engineer on Setting out, levelling and surveying the site.
- Checking sub contactors works i.e. levels, line & level, etc.
- Sign off hand over certs from sub-contractors.
- Assisting with site inductions, induction register, method statement register, ladder register
- Monitoring and managing red line drawings
- Third level Degree in Construction
- 10yrs experience
- Experience with Large Main Contractors in Ireland the UK
All correspondence will be confidence. Please contact Kevin at 087 279 0484/014586006 to set up a meeting.
CV can be emailed in confidence to email@example.com
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.