Snr. Site engineer - West Cork
Entered: 22 Feb 2020
Our client is a leading Building and Civils contractor with a nationwide presence
They currently have a role for a senior engineer preferably with Civil experience for a role in West Cork.
The role is a full time position and on completion of this project the candidate will be deployed to other projects in the Cork/Munster region.
It is a marine project namely the construction of a Quay wall plus various ancillary works
Your responsibilities will include:
• Manage setting out engineers
• QA / Quality Control
• Compile quality control records
• Drawing interrogation and RFI’s
• Strong experience in producing and submitting method statements
• Supervise the site labour force and monitor sub-contractors
• Oversee the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Assist project manager with some of their tasks
• Oversee temporary works
• Find solutions to any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
• General site duties
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 0872790484/014586006.
Your recruiter has 20 years experience in this sector.