Surveying Manager - Lead Setting Out Engineer
Entered: 23 Oct 2020
Our client is a Tier 1 main contractor with over 50 years’ experience of working within all sectors of the Irish construction and civil engineering industries.
Surveying Manager (Lead Setting Out Engineer)
€Neg + Car + Bonus + Pension + Medicare + Other Benefits
• Manage and mentor all site engineering staff (40-50 plus)
• Responsible for calibration, QA/QC on all ‘in-house’ surveying equipment.
• Monitor any ‘on-hire’ instruments
• Ability to ‘set-out’ the primary grid on new sites and handover
• Or where necessary engage and work closely with Land Survey Companies
• Centralise the setting out culture for the company
• Give confidence to all site engineers on the different brands of surveying equipment and their interface with the web and PC/Laptops
• Ensure they are utilising the most up to date kits/methods to increase efficiencies with data transfer
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the senior management team with a genuine market leader.
To register you interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS