Assistant Site Manager 2513
Entered: 24 Jan 2019
Our client is seeking to take on a Assistant Site Manager for a project they have in North Dublin. This is a permanent role with a main contractor.
Primary Responsibilities as an Assistant Site Manager
- The day to day management of all sub contract and site teams
- The day to day management of all labour activities
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with the programme requirements
- Maintaining high quality construction standards at all times
- Ensuring Health and Safety procedures are followed
- Attending site meetings as required
- Ensuring documentation is collated and stored in line with company policy
- Ensuring that all day-to-day tasks are completed
- Ensuring all operatives are clean & tidy
- Carrying out any reasonable request of a similar nature as directed by Management.
- Ensuring compliance with the Company health and safety policies and procedures.
- Ensuring all employees/sub-contractors are properly trained on use of plant equipment
- Conducting themselves in a safe working manner
- Implementing any improvements required
As an Assistant Site Manageryou will have
- A minimum of 2+ years relevant experience in a similar role
- Very good at paper work and technical ability
- Ideally have experience on residential projects
Please send your CV to Clodagh at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-4569899 for a confidential conversation.