Assistant Site Manager - Dublin
Entered: 15 Jan 2021
Assistant Site Manager – Dublin
- Salary of €38,000 - €44,000 DOE
Join one of Ireland's leading construction companies in a permanent position as an Assistant Site Manager in Dublin.
You will join an organisation that has extensive experience in delivering commercial, healthcare, education, pharmaceutical and residential projects by utilising the latest technologies and standards to ensure excellence in all aspects of their work. You will have the opportunity to expand on your existing skills and progress your career by being a part of large projects for high-profile clients. This company encourage their people to bring new ideas and make a difference, ensuring that this is a great opportunity to build a career with a successful, progressive and extremely busy contractor.
You will need:
- 1 - 2 years Construction Management experience
- A construction related degree
- Knowledge of BCAR
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office
- The ability to manage quality control
- Up to date with all current Building regulations
- The ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management
How to apply:
Call Paddy on 0830950652
Apply confidentially with your CV
If this role isn’t for you, get up to €1,000 by referring a friend for a new construction opportunity. Contact us for more information.