Civil Site Manager – Drogheda
Entered: 03 Aug 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s largest contractors to recruit a Civil Site Manager for a large-scale project in Drogheda.
This role presents the successful candidate with an excellent opportunity to join one of Ireland’s most highly regarded building contractors at senior level.
- Overall management on site, reporting to Contracts Manager.
- Attend all onsite meetings.
- Apply all Health & Safety procedures to site.
- Aid the delivery of the project on time and within budget.
- Supervise sub-contractors in an efficient manner.
- Achieve the desired quality finish.
- Guarantee delivery of project to the client is achieved in an appropriate and sufficient manner.
- Extensive previous knowledge on Civil / Groundworks projects.
- Clear indication of previous management of sub-contractors.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to motivate and manage personnel.
- Ability to present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience work at Foreman level on large scale civil projects
- Trade Qualification or Construction related qualification
For more information on this role please contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.
Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.