Civils Site Manager
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
Our client, one of Irelands leading building contractors, are currently experiencing rapid growth in the Cork City area and are currently looking for a Civils Site Manager to join their already well-established team on a major upcoming project.
Responsibilities And Duties Include:
- As the Civils Site Manager, you will be fully responsible for the construction and management of the site.
- Liaising and working alongside the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Engineers, Foreman and all other on site staff.
- Ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project from start to finish.
- Managing the on-site Construction Team.
- Ensuring the progress of the project is upheld and monitored for any potential delays or issues.
- Ensuring Covid 19 regulations are upheld on the site at all times.
The successful Site Engineer requires:
- Relevant Construction Management Qualification
- 5 – 10 Years’ Experience in Civils Site Management.
- Previous experience working on large-scale civils projects.
- Background in Construction is essential.
- Ideally you would have Bridge and Groundworks Experience.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.