Civils Site Manager
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civils Site Manager on behalf of our Client, a main contractor who specialise in various areas such as Commercial, Residential and Civil projects across Ireland, UK and Europe.
The Civils Site Manager will join the team on a project based in Scotland, Edinburgh. The successful candidate must have relevant degree and a minimum of 6-8 years’ experience as a Site Manager on civil projects.
Civils Site Manager Responsibilities:
- As the Civils Site Manager, you will be fully responsible for the construction and management of the site.
- Liaising and working alongside the Design Team, Contractors, Sub-Contractors, Engineers, Foreman and all other on site staff.
- Ensuring a safe and efficient delivery of the project from start to finish.
- Managing the on-site Construction Team.
- Ensuring the progress of the project is upheld and monitored for any potential delays or issues.
- Ensuring Covid 19 regulations are upheld on the site at all times.
Civils Site Manager Requirements:
- Relevant Construction Management Qualification
- 6 – 8 Years’ Experience in Civils Site Management (roads, bridges etc.)
- Previous experience working on large-scale civils projects.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.