Civils Site Supervisor
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Civils Site Supervisor on behalf of our Client. Our Client is a leading contractor with various ongoing projects across Ireland.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Civils Site Supervisor. The successful candidate will join their team on a project based in Co. Kilkenny.
Site Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- Supervision of the construction site.
- Managing of subcontractors and keeping site reports.
- Assist others as required, as directed by management.
- Maintain the site diary.
- Implement all Health & Safety policies on site to ensure the highest standards are maintained.
The Successful Site Supervisor will require:
- 3+ years’ Site Supervisor or Foreman experience.
- Experience working on civils projects.
- Excellent knowledge of Health & Safety regulations.
- Ability to communicate with team, workforce, subcontracts & management.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andrew in our Cork Office on 087 902 2067.