Clerk of Works Construction Supervisor
Entered: 01 June 2020
Our clients, an institution of state, is seeking to recruit a Clerk of Works Construction Supervisor to assist in the delivery of a new hi-tech, state-of-the-art Pharma / Medical / Healthcare Facility in Dublin north. The successful a Clerk of Works Construction Supervisor will be resident on site and will be the Client’s Representative for all aspects of workmanship, quality, standards and finishes in the new facility.
To be considered for the role you must:
- Be an Engineer, Architect, Surveyor or Trades qualified.
- Member of Institute Of Clerk Of Works and Building Inspectors of Ireland (or similar).
- Have more than 10 years relevant experience in a Construction Supervision role.
- Have a thorough knowledge of building regulations and guidelines.
- Have excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Have thorough knowledge and appreciation of Construction details and Finishes.
- Have a keen attention to detail and an appreciation of quality finishes.
- Be proficient at maintaining detailed and accurate records.
- Be competent at generating accurate and timely reports
- Have a strong awareness, understanding and appreciation of health and safety.
- Have a working knowledge of Construction contracts.
- Be proficient in the English language (spoken, written, technical).
- Be capable of multi-tasking and co-ordinating multi-aspects of a project.
- Have Clerk of Works experience on; Institutional buildings / Hospitals / Healthcare facilities / or similar.
- Have strong IT and Report-writing skills.
- Have a flexible approach to work and an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively.
The successful Construction Supervisor Clerk of Works will work as a member of an on-site team of construction professionals, representing the Client and ensuring the Client’s interests are met in terms of quality, programme, value, standards, finishes, etc.
Attractive long-term, career enhancing contract role. Starting early summer 2019 and running till spring 2021. Site location is north Dublin. Remuneration includes 20 days paid annual leave + 9 Bank holidays + expenses. Salary is negotiable depending on suitability and fit of the candidate. However, the ideal candidate can expect a salary in the order of €52,000.
Please reply (in strict confidence) with up to date CV to: Robert Kiernan E: email@example.com