Concrete Foreman / Supervisor for main contractor
Entered: 09 Apr 2020
Concrete Foreman / Site Manager
€neg & transport, pension etc
An experienced Concrete Foreman is required for a highly reputable Tier 1 Civils Contractor to work on a large project in south Dublin. You will be supervising an appointed subcontractor, ensuring that the project is delivered on time in a safe manner and with an emphasis on quality. Prior experience on large scale concrete frame projects is required, with either a main contractor or large subcontractor.
- Supervise, coordinate and monitor the sub-contractor performance
- Coordinate deliveries and logistics on site
- Maintain accurate records of extra works and variations and ensuring appropriate communication of same
- Check and understand all drawings and specifications. Ensure that any errors / omissions are formally communicated to Project Manager.
- Ensure compliance with drawings, specifications, building regulations and good building practice
- Ensure compliance with the company's quality procedures.
- Maintaining a tidy, safe and efficient site at all times
- Liaising with the client in a professional manner when required.
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call 01 6321200 to discuss in more detail.