Construction Site Manager
Entered: 09 Apr 2020
Our client, a well-established building and civil engineering company are currently looking for Construction Site Manager to join their team on a housing project based in Co. Limerick.
Site Manager Responsibilities will include:
- Day to day running of the site
- Managing sub-contractors, operational staff & personnel on site
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time, within the budget
- Implementing daily/weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
- Ensuring the team are Health & Safety aware at all times
Site Manager Requirements:
- Trade Qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ site management experience
- Housing or Commercial project experience is required
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Ability to produce a program of works is essential.
If you are an experienced Site Manager, interested in a move please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Padraic on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.