CSA Site Manager
Entered: 04 Mar 2021
Euro Executive recruitment has been retained by a leading Irish contractor to recruit a CSA Site Manager for a large Pharmaceutical project in Galway.
- Liaising with key Stakeholders to deliver all aspects of assigned projects.
- Develop Project Execution strategies.
- Develop site logistics (demobilisation / mobilisation) plans.
- Develop and implement Project Schedules in accordance with key milestones, co-ordinating with all trades and CSA works.
- Develop and implement Project costs and budget plans.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project Quality plans and procedures.
- Review, sign-off and implement Project EHS Management plan.
- Management and motivation of Project construction and Engineering teams.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Select and appoint Project Sub-contractors and Supply chain in conjunction with Project teams and specifications
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Oversee Project cost / revenue control and report performance and issue weekly reports on same.
- Attendance at client / project management meetings.
- Liaison with Sub-contractor and supplier senior management at steering group level to avoid project roadblocks.
- Ongoing liaison with Client Design teams and building contractor teams to ensure project performance.
- Develop and implement test and commissioning procedures
- Ideally 8+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
For more information on this role, contact Darren O’Keeffe on 021 206 6078 or email your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org