Entered: 29 Nov 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a CSA Supervisor on behalf of our client, a leading Engineering company throughout Europe. They are seeking an experienced CSA Supervisor to oversee the technical support team on a large project based in Dublin.
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6+ years’ experience within a Mechanical or Electrical environment, a proven track record of site management experience & have excellent knowledge of CSA systems.
- Manage the day to day site operations
- Attend weekly site meetings
- Implement a weekly look ahead ensuring coordination with other trades on site
- Regular progress reporting
- Ensure all work is carried out to the highest of standards & in line with all legal requirements
- Trades Background required
- 6+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Proven record of supervising large projects
- Excellent Health & Safety knowledge
- Knowledge of CSA systems
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 920 0905 for a confidential conversation.