facade Manager - Main contractor - Dublin
Entered: 13 July 2020
Our client a Tier 1 contractor is currently searching for a Facade Manager to support and oversee the construction of a high-end residential project.
The buildings consist of a series of 8/9 storey blocks of residential units situated in South Co. Dublin.
You'll be responsible for the successful delivery of the façade packages on the project to cost, quality, schedule, safety and environmental excellence.
- Have experience in curtain walling installation, demonstrate past examples they have been involved with.
- Ensure that the façade sub-contractors are compliant to specification and contract conditions.
- Ability to review the design, quality check installation and oversee fire compartmentation.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Experience of monitoring/ managing the scaffolding.
- Work with scaffolds to ensure progress in advance and works areas/ exclusions set in place.
- Have previous experience of working with access equipment and ability to demonstrate reasons for requiring it.
- Have experience coordinating with bolt on balcony installation team and ability to oversee this process as scaffold is being struck.
- Demonstrate understanding of programme, material management and give examples of what they have previously been involved with.
- Strong H&S awareness, including safe start briefings, toolbox talks, constant monitoring
The package on offer will be in line with the candidates experience and current market conditions.
For more information please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin on 01 458 6006/0872790484 or emial firstname.lastname@example.org