Finishing Site Manager
Entered: 09 Apr 2020
O’Neill & Brennan, are currently recruiting for a Finishing Site Manager for our client based in Dublin. The company are a well-known construction company who specialize in infrastructure and fit out projects. They are looking for a Finishing Site Manager to join their team on a project based in South Dublin.
As a Finishing Site Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time, within the budget
- Ensuring the team are Health & Safety aware at all times
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Great attention to detail
Finishing Site Manager Requirements include:
- Trade Qualifications or a minimum 3 years’ site management experience
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.
If you are an experienced Finishing Site Manager interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Clodagh on 01 429 6792 for a confidential conversation.