Finishing Supervisor/Manager - High value Spec
Entered: 20 Mar 2019
Our Client is a leading Irish main contractor.
They are currently involved in a prestigious, high value high spec 5 star hospitality project in Co. Limerick.
The project is developing to finishing stage and they require an experience and motivated site manager to take responsibility for the finishes on the project.
This position may suit a relevant candidate in the UK or further abroad wishing to return to Munster or indeed a candidate
The ideal candidate will:
· have prior experience in a similar role on a prime-residential or luxury projects
· have proven history in managing trades across the line in a timely fashion
· preferably from a joinery/carpentry background
The role will involve
· reporting into the Project Manager
· liaising with the Design team and other key stakeholders
· managing trades and other sub-contractors to ensure that a quality finish is achieved in keeping with the client's standards
· ensuring handover to the client is achieved in a timely fashion
Not too many projects in Ireland would have the level of finishing required on this project so this would be a great opportunity for a career minded finishing site manager to build a strong reputation within the industry.
Please forward your CV through this website or contact Kevin Clair directly on 0872790484.