Fire Protection Site Manager
Entered: 11 Apr 2021
What you need to have
* A Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification (e.g. Carpentry) is desirable.
* 10 Years Construction Management Experience on site.
* Qualification and Experience in Fire Protection Essential
* Fully updated with BCAR.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Excellent communication skills with ability to lead project teams.
What you get in return
* Excellent working environment.
* Company Vehicle
* Salary guide 60k-70k DOE
* Genuine career progression in a fast paced environment
* A very competitive package is on offer for the right candidate
If you are interested in this role, Please click apply or contact David on 0870903616/ today for a strictly confidential conversation.
Job 36965 - INDHP
BSS will process the data you have provided to help us find you suitable employment and offer you opportunities to help further your career. As we are a recruitment agency you may be considered for multiple roles that are suitable to your experience. You can review our Privacy Notice here