Fitout Site Manager
Entered: 29 Nov 2021
CSR are looking for a Fitout Foreman for a leading Irish contractor for a number of prestigious fitou projects in Dublin.
The company is a market leader in the industry and is looking for someone with good finishing or fitout experience to fill the position. This is a great opportunity to work with one of Ireland’s leading fitout companies on a highly prestigious project.
- They will be responsible for setting daily/weekly task list and responsibility for meeting weekly work deadlines with their designated site team. They will be required to liaise with their site team, project designers and the commercial project manager for efficient excellent standard project completion on time and within budget.
- Understanding the finishing sequence and organizing labour and materials to deliver in accordance with the programme
- Monitor and lead the various trades on site
- Dealing with all health and safety issues on site
- Plan works accordingly to tie in line with the programme and drive labour force to work at maximum capacity while on-site.
- Attending all relevant meetings
- Keep daily/weekly site record
- At least 5 years' experience managing all finishing works on commercial fits.
- Previous Hotel fitting experience is beneficial
- Previous experience with a main contractor as a qualified carpenter/joinery fitter
- Coming from a trades background
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Great eye for detail, meticulous by nature
- Excellent organisation skills while maintaining tight schedules
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 5267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.