Foreman - Limerick
Entered: 19 Jan 2022
Our client have an urgent requirement for a Foreman to oversee a big project in Limerick.
You will be suitably qualified with at least 5 years’ experience of managing complex projects.
- Logistical management and upkeep of/maintenance of Team Offices, welfare facilities, subcontractor areas, loading areas and site roadway/logistics.
- Ensure compliance with the Health & Safety plan (including Inductions, Method Statements and Risk Assessments, etc.).
- The management of the workforce on Site, to ensure that safe methods of working are used and the effect on the environment is minimized, this is to include the issuing of clear up notices.
- Ensure that all work in progress are supervised and that HSE regulations are adhered to at all times.
- Responsible for implementing and maintaining safe systems of work in accordance with Site Health and Safety Management procedures. This includes a regular assessment of new risks and hazards that may not be specifically covered by safety system documentation already in place.
- Manage the day to day operations and ensure H&S is to the highest standards.