Entered: 15 Jan 2021
Due to continued growth and expansion, ShareRidge require a Foreman to join our team working on a Public Realm Project in Tralee, Co. Kerry. This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland's fastest growing engineering companies.
ShareRidge offers attractive salary packages along with additional company benefits.
- Managing the day to day activity on site
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Managing civil engineering and groundworks contractors
- Will have good attention to detail and be able to work under pressure to achieve strict deadlines
- Will be safety conscious
- Ensuring quality of works
- Prepare and manage all documentation, from labour time sheets, supplier documents and HSQE paperwork
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in similar type Street Scape Projects desirable.
- Proven record of seeing projects through from start to finish
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- Excellent working knowledge and track record of managing utilities
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- The ability to lead, use initiative and be self-motivated.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks & project.
To apply or to find out more contact Lisa at email@example.com or 086 606 6249