Junior Site Manager
Entered: 28 Sept 2020
Junior Site Manager - Dublin City
Junior Site Manager required for a General Contractor to work on a project based in Dublin City. This is a good opportunity for a construction management / Engineering graduate to advance their career in management with a very progressive company.
- General Site Admin.
- Responsible for safekeeping of all Health & Safety paperwork.
- Assisting Site Engineers in the Field.
- Quality Control.
- Document control for the site management team.
- Procurement of site materials.
- Ensuring invoices and dockets correctly.
- Office for the accounts related activities performed on site.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering or Quantity Surveying.
- At least 1 year’s previous experience in a construction based role.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Lorcan on 087 045 3579 for a confidential conversation.