Junior Site Manager (Residential)
Entered: 16 May 2021
O’Neill & Brennan are currently recruiting for a Junior Site Manager on behalf our client, a leading residential contractor. They are seeking a junior site manager, to join their team on a project based in Meath.
The successful candidate must have a degree in Engineering or construction management, 1 - 2 years’ experience in site management role & experience working on residential projects would be highly beneficial.
Junior Site Manager’s Responsibilities Include:
- Working alongside the Project Manager
- Site Management of the project in compliance with company policy
- The ability to supervise & manage contractors & employees
- Maintaining good relationships with clients
- Ensure works are carried out in the most efficient manner possible to achieve optimum commercial results
- Ensure contract costs are managed within the budget
- Monitor construction with regard to Quality & Safety
- Attend Site Meetings
Junior Site Manager Requirements:
- 3rd level Construction qualification is essential
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a site management role would be beneficial
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- A working knowledge of the construction industry is an advantage
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Clodagh on 087 797 8585 for a confidential conversation.