Entered: 26 Feb 2020
Project Manager required for a Top Tier Main Building Contractor to work on a large-scale RC Frame project in Kildare.
This project has a long-expected duration and is an ideal role for someone that is struggling with the Dublin commute and would like to work on a project outside the M50 for the next few years.
This role will suit the experienced project manager who has worked on RC Frame projects previously.
Job Type / Category
- The successful Project Manager will have full responsibility for the Site Manager and foremen.
- Report to the Construction Director
- You will be responsible for ensuring projects are completed to cost, programme, quality and safety standards.
- Liaise with the Design Team, sitting in/chairing meetings, raising RFI’s, reviewing and assembling Technical Submissions, etc.
- Degree in Engineering preferred
- The successful Project Manager will have at least 10 years’ experience working for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Project Manager on building projects in the Ireland or the U.K.
- Must be commercially aware
- Must be able to manage a large team.
- Ensure that the project progresses on schedule.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €80,000 - €90,000
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance