Senior Site Manager – Cork
Entered: 26 Feb 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Irelands leading contractors to recruit a Senior Site Manager for a Cork based role. The ideal candidate will have management experience on Reinforced Concrete Frame projects.
- As Senior Site Manager, you will be responsible for all on site personal and management of Sub Contractors.
- You will ensue works are carried out in accordance to programme.
- You will attend contract review meetings with all relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure safe workplace, safe systems of work, competent personnel and safe working practices and culture
- Record daily activity logs for all site activity
- Liaise with the various trade professionals to organize new work areas and ensure smooth co-ordination
- Liaise with sub-contractors on materials orders
- Management of site staff and direction to designated work areas
- Attending regular site meetings with site management to update on progress
- Ensuring all work areas are clear and ready to be handed over
- Minimum of 10 years site management experience.
- Familiarity with materials ordering and lead times
- A detailed knowledge of site procedures is needed.
- Ability to manage and motivate client, sub-contractor and labour force.
- Strong client focus.
- You must possess the drive to motivate a successfully run team.
- Construction Trade or Engineering qualification.
Contact Kevin Hallissey on 085 8666089 / 021 2066078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*All Applications will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. Also note, CVs will not be forwarded to our clients without prior formal consent.