Senior Site Manager Developer Extensive Commercial Build
Entered: 23 Feb 2020
Our client is an international property investment and development company with projects and land banks with valuations in billions of euro.
Senior QS reporting to a Contracts Manager on a mixed-use medium rise development in Dublin with build price in excess of 100 million euro.
• Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise form details issued or from situations as they arise on site.
• Keeping the project team informed on all relevant aspects of technical & engineering issues that arise on the project.
• Ensuring that contractors on site execute works as per their method statement.
• Acting as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, crafts people and operatives
• Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications
• Assisting with the selection and requisition of materials and plant
• Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client.
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
• Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Overseeing quality control, health and safety matters on site
• Preparing reports as required
• Initiating the procurement process & reporting changes to the project.
• Comply with Health & Safety obligations,
• Ensure all operatives operating on site have been fully inducted and complete their works within the site rules.
A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
• Minimum 10 years’ residential/commercial experience with a Developer or main contractor
• Trade or professional background
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of construction from basement to completion.
• Ability to work to tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY:
Please forward your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Kevin at 0872790484/01 4586006
Established in 2004, KCM is owned and managed by construction professionals who recruit solely in the construction and engineering sector both in Ireland and internationally. We offer 100% confidentiality to candidates and specialise in finding roles within the construction industry for candidates who are returning from oversees as well as candidates within the domestic market.