Senior Site Manager – Dublin City
Entered: 09 Apr 2020
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by one of Ireland’s leading main contractors to recruit a Senior Site Manager to cover a large-scale project in Dublin City. The ideal candidate will have previously worked on large scale reinforced concrete projects.
- Supervision of the construction on site
- Maintaining site diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Support the project manager in delivering the project to the highest of quality & completed on time, within the budget
- Ensuring the team are Health & Safety aware at all times
- Attending weekly management team meeting for the construction team
- Manage and coordinate both site staff and sub-contractors on site
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of standards
- Completing Snag lists, dealing with the client
- Great attention to detail
- Trade Qualifications or a minimum
- Knowledge of Health & Safety legislation is required
- Experience in Microsoft office & other computer programmes
- Ability to read and understand construction drawings
- Knowledge of latest building regulations and certification standards.
- A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for tasks/projects.